To begin the loan application process, perform the following actions:
- Prepare your business plan.
- Complete your financial statements and/or forecast.
- Contact our office for an initial interview with our General Manager, Rick Whittaker.
For assistance in completing your business plan and financial forecasts, see our online application forms at the bottom of this page.
The Initial Interview
The initial interview is an information exchange where we provide you with an overview of our services and you provide us with an overview of your business plan and financing requirements. If you decide to proceed, the next step is to submit a loan application.
Loan Application Requirements
At a minimum, your loan application must include the following documents and information:
- Business Loan Application document
- Business Plan including Projected Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, and Income Statements
- Personal Financial Statement for each partner/shareholder
- Copy of your Business Registration and/or Articles of Incorporation
- Copy of your Income Tax Return
- Copy of Birth Certificates for each partner/shareholder.
Our General Manager will analyze your business loans application package and present it to our volunteer Board of Directors. All financing decisions are made by the Board of Directors at their monthly meeting based on the strength of your business plan, your ability to repay, available security, impact on job creation or maintenance, and the impact on long-term growth for the community.
Aberfoyle, Alma, Arkell, Ariss, Ayr, Baden, Belwood, Bloomingdale, Brisbane, Breslau, Conestogo, Drayton, Eden Mills, Elmira, Elora, Ennotville, Erin, Everton, Fergus, Floradale, Glen Allen, Hawkesville, Heidelberg, Hillsburgh, Inverhaugh, Linwood, Mannheim, Marden, Maryhill, Moorefield, Morriston, New Hamburg, North Dumfries, Orton, Ospringe, Petersburg, Philipsburg, Ponsonby, Rockwood, Rothsay, Salem, St. Agatha, St. Clements, St. Jacobs, Teviotdale, Wallenstein, Wellesley, West Montrose, Wilmot and Winterbourne, Ontario Canada